Current Thinking for libCellML¶
This document simply outlines some of the current rationale that has an influence on how the codebase is developed.
- Not dealing with external documents.
- Absolves libcellml from fetching files and communicating across the Internet.
- Expect to provide another layer that would perform this role as a separate thing.
- No avenue to retrieve external references.
- Serialise and deserialise from a string.
- Present a useful interface not one tied to XML structure.
- Validation is going to be quite separate (you are free to make invalid CellML models).
- Not creating our own MathML object model.